Saturday, January 9, 2010

Telephone Exchange Machine and Networking System used in a Hotel

  1. Private Branch Exchange (PBX): This system is most used in small and medium hotels or organization. This is a manually operated system which consists of a single line with few extensions. PBX is found in different capacities. For example: 2+20, means the system have 2 main lines and 20 extensions. The extension lines are fixed in the system. The charge of call made by the guest should be calculated manually and the bills should be prepared manually by the telephone operator. All the outgoing calls are made made with the help of telephone operator.
  2. Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX): This system is widely used in large hotel and organizations where there is 100's of incoming and outgoing calls everyday. This is automatically operated system where there are number of extension lines. Individual meters are provided for each extension line. A guest can directly make an outgoing call from the room without going through the telephone operator. This system is comparatively expensive to PBX system.
  3. Electronic Private Automatic Branch Exchange (EPABX): This system is the developed form of PABX where the charge is made by computerized system. Wake-up call requested by the guest are also computerized by this system. This system has reduced the size of PABX by eliminating the need of individual meters for each extension.

10 comments:

  1. Exactly, you're very kind of us about comment!. free 0800 numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting such a nice blog.Keep posting these types of blog.
    EPABX System Suppliers & Dealers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is useful and it would really help for those who search for 
    Sendhamarai Engineering Aluminium Scaffolding Rental

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amitech Solution -Amitech solution offers high quality and affordable IP PBX Business Phone Systems, Digital EPABX Telephone System, Matrix EPABX system, Intercom system Solutions, epabx system dealers in delhi,Voice Logger devices, Networking Management services provider etc in Delhi NCR and all over the India.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post with very useful information to all thanks for sharing with all of us. I like it very much If You Feel Free So Check Out Our Visual InFO OF Matrix Epabx System

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice BLog Dear keep Sharing & Check Our Product Also Epabx System In Delhi

    ReplyDelete

  7. Very Nice Post & Very Usefull Information For Us Keep Sharing THis TYpes Of Post ANd Feel Free SO then Check Out Our Latest Product Epabx system

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. asterisk pbx download

    ReplyDelete