Sunday, January 10, 2010

What os cocktail??

Cocktail is simply an alcoholic mixed drinks prepared either by shaking or mixing or blending or direct building. The origin of the word cocktail is obscure or vague. It appears itself as a strange word and consists a lot of mystery and full of fascination. It believed that Americans are the first to innovate a habit of consuming cocktails.

Cocktails are simply an intoxicating beverage or mixed drinks, compound of different spirits mixed with some other liqueurs or bitters and artificial or nature essence to produce an outstanding drink. Normally cocktails may be of long or short and strong or weak nature. It may be very dry to sugary sweet or fizzy or frothy and can retain all colors of rainbow.

Preparing a cocktails or any mixed drinks is a skillful task to be performed by any professional bartender. While mixing a mixed drinks, two basic principle rules should be followed, which are mentioned below:
  • Those mixed drinks are clean such as Manhattan Dry, Martini Dry etc. and do not contain fruit juice or cream or milk etc as modifying and flavoring agent should be stirred ice in a mixed glass or built up.
  • Those mixed drinks containing additional flavoring and modifying agent like- fruit juice, egg white, cream, milk etc should be shaken or blended by using an electrical blender to acquire a correct body and perfect blend.

7 comments:

  1. nice blog, the spa food is very much trendy at the moment so Hotel Management Colleges by the Hotel School New Delhi has also made it a point to make its students well aware about the same through its inclusion in the curriculum.Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi, Hotel Management College in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog, We are the best psychotherapist and counsellor in Delhi NCR, Get Family, Individual, Marriage and Child Counselling services at best physiotherapy Center in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR please call me: 011 43406666 Counseling Near Me, Counsellor near me, Marriage counseling in delhi, Depression counseling in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very nice article on that topic. I was looking for something like which is interesting and knowledgeable. Do you know that Agrawal Construction Company has the most amazing townships, especially top builders In Bhopal, with the name Sagar Green Hills. It is located in the lap of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pembahasan kali ini teruntuk kamu yang sedang kesulitan login akun sbobet karena muncul keterangan "Sbobet Password Policy". Jangan panik karena kamu hanya diperintahkan untuk Ganti Password Sbobet Online milik kamu (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikmati Kemudahan DEPOSIT PULSA di Donaco Poker...
    Proses Cepat dan Mudah..

    DEPOSIT VIA TELKOMSEL

    DEPOSIT VIA XL

    DEPOSIT VIA AXIS

    Mainkan Permainan Dengan Kemenangan Tinggi menggunakan 1 user ID di Donaco Poker...
    * POKER
    * DOMINO
    * BANDAR CEME
    * CAPSA SUSUN
    * CEME KELILING
    * SUPER TEN
    * OMAHA

    Daftar Poker Deposit PULSA ==>> Disini <<==

    Dapatkan Juga Tips Cerdik Bermain Poker DIsini Tips Cerdik Poker

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    LINE : Donaco.poker
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete